Corporate Social Responsibility is a significant part of many workplaces and we are always encouraging new companies to consider us as their charity of choice and help end the disparity in education outcomes for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
At Gawura we have developed partnerships with a number of corporates in Sydney’s CBD. By partnering with Gawura you can:
- Align your brand to deliver value to your community and stakeholders
- Motivate your staff to enhance morale and teamwork
- Build a workplace giving program
- Be an advocate for Gawura
- Strengthen relationships with your community
- Improve your corporate reputation
We will develop mutually beneficial relationships that will align your business goals and raise much-needed funds for Gawura at the same time.
Morning Reading Program
Volunteers from corporates are invited to be a part of our Morning Reading Program:
We offer up to 10 places from each organisation to join our Morning Reading Program. The reading program for Kindergarten to Year 6 students commences every morning at the start of school for half an hour. Volunteers are required to sit, one-on-one or in small groups to support students with their reading.
If this partnership is something your company would like to be involved in, please contact us now.